Sunday, May 23, 2010

Comments on Thursday's class: We are slowly forming a cohort! Yeah! Josh, Loved the video. Today I finished the annotated bibliography and submitted it. I learned we all going in the right direction by participating in the MAIT program. We are a world of global learners - get used to it! That's three down - counting this blog. I also played around with iMovie. That was fun. I tried to e-mail it, but it exceeds 25 MB. What ever that means. Dennis, Thanks for your comments to the board and to John Moore. You are right - They are getting their monies worth - and then some. Since we all need to laugh and love every day, check out the video. These two are a hoot and I LOOOOVVVVVVEEE them. Watch it till the end and see what the Weim, Carter, does to the Whippet, Bentley. I am going to try a voice over using the same video.

1 comment:

  1. I just looooooooooove them doggies. Even at play those critters are focused. My two border collies are focused and love to romp with a ball and Frisbee. If I ever come back, I want to be a dog in MY house. Life is just fun and play, play, play. Thanks for the cold video on a hot, humid early June night.

    ReplyDelete